We would like to thank the community and our staff for the support so far. We still have some Angels left if you are interested in helping!
News & Updates
It’s that time again for the 2020 Christmas Angel Tree Project! Please show some love and adopt an angel this year! We love to make this a special event for our residents! The process will be a little different this year, but we’re determined to make this the best year ever!
Here’s some information on how you can make the resident’s Christmas bright this year:
- You may either call or come to the front door of the facility and someone will assist you with selecting angels.
- You will provide your name and phone number to the front door attendant for the cards you have chosen.
- Purchase new, unused gifts according to the resident’s wish list. (M or F in the top left corner designates male or female residents.)
- Return the angel card along with any presents in a gift bag by Tuesday, December 15th.
- Please do NOT gift wrap! Gift bags preferred!
We want to thank our community for the response to our 2019 Angel Tree Project! After all the response, we’ve only 40 Angels left on our tree! This is amazing! Please stop by to adopt one of our remaining Angels, and bless a resident this holiday season! Gifts are due back Wednesday, December 11th in preparation for our visit from Santa and his elves for our annual holiday delivery and celebration!
Our residents were invited to Washington St Baptist Church on Friday, November 22nd for a Thanksgiving Luncheon. The food was delicious, leaving everyone full, & so thankful for such a delightful invitation for Thanksgiving! Thank you, Washington St. for inviting our group!
Emma Rogers and Ms. Lemons share a special bond that is unbreakable. Today she gets a surprised visit from Emma with a cake and card for her birthday.
Our elders enjoyed the Science Fair with the help from the youth.
We had a visit from our clinical consultant and her traveling partner today. Rico always loves visiting with our elders, and made a new best friend today during his visit with Ms. Huffman! He brings so much happiness to our elders that we decided to officially promote him to Public Relations!